Popular Post

Saturday, December 26, 2009

post-xmas wish list

I know these look summery. and there's snow on the ground. but I can't help it, I really want a pair (I want to wear them with a flowery dress on the beach). wishful weather thinking.

also, I can't decide between these 4. tell me which one to get/which one you like better!


white? I like these but think they will get super dirty super quick. and even though I can dig a little "lived in/scuffed around" look I am a bit afraid these will turn gross if they get too dirty



black? I like these b/c I am in a black phase lately. I'm just not sure how summery they are. or could/should I wear these in the winter or spring with tights and a dress? I think these might be the best crossover season ones
preppy? these are sweet b/c they definitely would look adorable w/ tights and a dress or no tights and a dress or no tights and shorts and a light sweater (spring weather) or tank top (summer weather), but could I wear them to the beach? too different of a look?


natural? these are the ones I'm most leaning towards. they are close to the white but wouldn't look so gross if they got pretty worn in/dirty, I could wear them to the beach, but would they look dumb w/ colored tights? idk today I am super libra and cannot make a decision. help me.



right now I'm kind of leaning towards the natural, but seriously! tell me which one I should get. They're only $44, so with the extra xmas moolah I can definitely hook these up