Popular Post

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nicki Minaj Squash Rumors Of A Fight With Amber Rose More Leaked Nude Photos


Nicki Minaj Squash Rumors Of A Fight With Amber Rose More Leaked Nude Photos
When a graphic nude photos of girl Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose, leaked to the Internet, a voice began to milling, the model sent them to Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend. Both Rose and Minaj started on Twitter to find these items.

When Nicki Minaj heard of "news" that Rose wants to send to her ex, she was very angry at this false claim. "PPL rlly think WOW> RT @ DaRealAmberRose: Write It shld b 2 PPL illegal false stories about the media does not want to see any1 happy," Minaj Twitter. "I have it. I guess dumb smart ppl always understand these" stories "are for entertainment purposes only four ... but karma is ab U -. Every lie you again and way a child or the other. Trust. ;) "

Rose seemed to recognize that Nicki tweeted message, writing "@ NICKIMINAJ Media is cruel that they do not care about the lives of people I pray that s-Neva come to u Nick & oh I'm so proud of u babe: . -) "

Amber Rose also tweeted images leak earlier this week, writes: "I trusted someone who worked 4 me and allowed them to use my laptop to a million times, I ' I caught the person to send my pictures to himself, and I immediately fired that person ... I am very sorry and embarrassed #!@%*# oath, because I have so many young girls who turn to me. I never put these pictures of myself, "on his official page on Twitter.

Wiz Khalifa apparently knew about the pictures of Rose in a while, and their relationship remains strong. However, Rose went from a few gigs since the photos appeared.