Popular Post

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tila Tequila: I Am "ready To Conquer New York"

 
Tila Tequila: I Am "ready To Conquer New York"
Once known for her MTV reality show, a shot at love with Tila Tequila, tequila is ready to conquer the world, a state in a moment.

According to TMZ, Tequila has decided to pack his bags and is moving home from Los Angeles to New York.

Tequila told TMZ his plans to move and said that Los Angeles is "played" and is "ready to conquer New York."

"I can not wait to start a new life in New York. Tabula Rasa and start again. I just want to be a normal girl with a normal life for a while '. I just want to meet new friends, fall in love, marry, have children and call it a day! " Tequila said.

The star said he is tired of the usual Hollywood scene and wants to "get entire university," while his next career.

Do you think New York is the perfect place to solve Tequila? Or Tequila a rude awakening?