Popular Post

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Role Of 'performance'


The Role Of 'performance'
"Friends with benefits" Justin Timberlake called the film "Sex is not a comedy, comedy."
Like Dylan in "Friends", Justin Timberlake and his colleagues Mila Kunis Jamie has to decide to have sex with intense tangles less romantic.
 
The scene, said in Santa Monica Hotel Casa del Mar Oceanside is not just a rom-com with a difference.

"I know we have never treated as a romantic comedy," says the singer turned actor.

"For me, fun is fun. So we just always wanted to find funny in all these situations.

"You go through the first half of this movie, and you feel closer to them as you see them fall in love -. And they do not even know because they are friends, not just having sex. "

At 30, Justin Timberlake has succeeded in crossing the charts singer for movies.

It now feels the pressure to deliver success?

"We deal with these demons before signing contracts. After you agree with this movie, stop all the things that happen," he said.

"I am a little 'vulnerable honest in saying that it was a little' comfort in knowing that were not divided into comedy, and the entire film with a counterparty.

"There's never a moment in this film where it is just us there by ourselves. This is certainly a two-handed. "

And when, if ever, has returned to his music?

"Honestly, it's hard for me to answer that question," he said.

"It's just a fact of not having 36 hours a day. I mean, I love music, I write music all the time.

"I have something to feel presumptuous to ask people to accept some things as a transition" - his film career - "if I would feel twice as presumptuous to make 'em try to listen to same time.

"The truth is, honestly," he said, "I can not do both at the same time feels like the music is as good as it could be if I was 100 percent convinced."