Popular Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rose Says Nude Photos Of Amber, Nicki Minaj Sustains

 
Rose Says Nude Photos Of Amber, Nicki Minaj Sustains
The model Amber Rose was involved in a scandal earlier this week when nude pictures were released by a website that claimed that she sent the photos to Nicki Minaj girlfriend. Rose, dating from Kanye West, but now rapper Wiz Khalifa, took to Twitter Friday to set the graphic images.

According to Rose, the photos have undermined the potential business opportunities, besides its just embarrassing. She said the photos were leaked by a former employee, who has caught sifting through them in their personal computer. After dismissing the employee, warned his friend and his family that the pictures will probably leak.

"I expect my radios to solve this problem, but I mean now. I trust someone who worked 4 me and that may be able to use my laptop a million times, I had this person send pictures of themselves themselves, and I took this person immediately.

"Wiz and I and our two families have known this for two months. We try to prepare for that day. R boxes 2 1 / 2 years old sitting on my computer. I'm really hurt and embarrassment #! *% @ # Ed because I have so many girls I admire. I never put pictures of myself.

"The company I worked for no longer wants to work with me, because these images are, and this prevents me from getting the money to care for my family. And 'messed up the situation, when someone is ur life so bad and try to destroy it. I know I'm not the only girl in the world, who took pictures of that, but they were very private. I'm sorry for letting down the young Rosebuds. Pls understand this is the result of a person sure, that did not deserve the trust T. I cried the last two days, but I know this is a #!@%*#. p thank u for all ur support. "

Minaj weighed, also said: "PPL rlly thought WOW?" And adds: ". I do not consider stupid s ***. I always assume intelligent ppl understand these "stories" are for entertainment purposes only four, but karma is a bitch. U printed every lie comes back to you and your children one way or the other way. confidence. & 4 da record, only because I edited it b / c of its costs some1 their jobs. "