Popular Post

Friday, July 1, 2011

Amber Rose Nude Snaps Diatribes Over Leak

Amber Rose Nude Snaps Diatribes Over Leak
Kanye West's former lover Amber Rose criticized a former assistant who had fled explicit sex lace line star, with a cost model for gainful employment.
Rose nudity have been published on the Internet earlier this week, and the star now has her Twitter page address loses.

Rose says a former employee, who was shot was behind the publication of photos, and insists that she and her boyfriend, rapper Wiz Khalifa, was able to escape the coming several months.
She now has blasted the "evil" features of his old confidence in a series of diatribes online and blames the release of the pictures to fall from a modeling contract.
On its website, she wrote: "I was waiting for my radio show to answer, but I mean today. Hoped that someone who spent four and allowed me to use my laptop a million times, I called person who sends me pictures of them and I throw that person immediately. Wiz and I and our two families have known this for two months. We tried to prepare for that day. These images r (n) 2 1 / 2 years sitting on my computer. I am very hurt and embarrassed #!@%*# ed (shame) because I have so many girls I admire. I never put pictures of myself.
"The company I worked for no longer wants to work with me, because these images are, and this prevents me from getting the money to take care of my family. Its (sic) confused the situation where someone will be so bad ur (your) life, and seek to destroy it. I know I'm not the only girl in the world, who took pictures like this, but they were very private. I'm sorry for letting a young Rosebuds (the fans) down . Pls (Thank you) understands this was a confident person, who does not deserve my trust. I cried for the last two days ... Thank U for all ur support. "