Popular Post

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adam Young: What Really Happened To Taylor Swift

Adam Young: What Really Happened To Taylor Swift
Butterflies of the fireflies! After the release of his megasmash "Fireflies" in 2009, Adam Young Owl City has attracted much attention. And Taylor Swift learned of it, and you know what happened. Well, she wrote a song about him - "Enchanted" on your hard 2010, Talk Now - and he responded with his own cover of it on Valentine's Day.
So what is actually descendants of the superstars of music - and what this thing is all about Jake Gyllenhaal? I recently met with young people to discuss their third album, All Things Bright and Beautiful (released yesterday) and see the famous flirt.

U.S.: Tell me how you go about the process of writing the new album since the last save? How did this issue come about?

AA: It 'been a hard, actually. Last was definitely a surprise for everyone. When you hide in the studio and sat down to write the next chapter, it was scary, because I knew I wanted it to sound a little 'different than the previous. I wanted to have a few twists and a couple of rabbit holes just to distinguish it from the last record, but I did not want to lose anyone along the way, only a second year and the classic, scary tunnel syndrome. Looking back at what I can, I am so excited about what materialized.

U.S.: How is it different from the last album?

AY: I put a lot of time to really get to know my equipment in the studio, I made a lot of research and study the various controls that do different pieces of equipment that I have .. . This new record is looser. It feels more complete than Ocean Eyes, it is more dynamic in places, more polite and more global.

U.S.: Did you expect to be as big fireflies was that?

AY: I was surprised because to me that the song was really just one of the songs on the album. I've never been like, the guy song. I never sat down with the label and said, let's be aware of this. I came in the mail, and they read the label and management company and they were excited by the record.

U.S.: Is your coverage of Taylor Swift "Enchanted" on the new album?

AY: It's not on the new album. It was a fun thing to do. The plan was to surprise and turn off for Valentine's Day. I had planned for a while. It's fun to see the reaction of children. I've never heard of Taylor, but I'm sure she is very busy.

U.S.: Do you think that something will ever happen between you two?

AY: I'm not sure. It's a great person and I am so excited about his music and the very person who is who makes his music out of it. She is a superstar and I'm just a guy from a small town in the middle of nowhere, I feel like a peasant in the middle of a princess and all the classic story. But who knows? It is not known.

U.S.: Are you still single?

AA: Yes.

United States: Were you surprised when the song "Enchanted" was released and it was about you?

AY: Yes it was! I bought your record at midnight, when he came out and played through it from top to bottom. I like the classic addition of the letters in their texts. I came to this song and added my name and I had to step back and decipher the code. We have sent back and forth for a while and made some comments that I used the word "Enchanted" and wondered "word in an e-mail and told me that she had never heard anyone actually use this word before, so when the word was in the song, I like this song must be in me.

United States: Are you also fascinated when he met?

AA: Absolutely. I met him in New York and became one of my shows and after the show I was backstage in the Green Room and was on his way up to meet me, and was the most nerve-wracking few minutes of my life just waiting to meet with Taylor Swift. When I met him, he excelled in, and I was too. It 'hard to put into words, but I definitely would like to meet him with amazement.

U.S.: So, if you were emailing, why you think that anything ever happened?

AA: I do not know. I think I'll be more romantic and eloquent man in the world. It 'just that sweet, beautiful girl, and maybe I said something wrong, who knows. It took 3 or 4 months, something like that.

United States: Were you shocked when he came up with Jake Gyllenhaal?

AY: Not so much because it returns only to say how you do anything crazy seriously. When I heard it was great. Obviously it is a good guy, it's all good. Maybe I was a little heartbroken, but not much.

U.S.: Have you thought about emailing her again?

AY: I was hoping to work with her on this album. I had this great song was going to die for your voice as I tried to get there, but in Europe or Australia, somewhere, very busy, I totally get after being on this wild roller coaster ride for me the last two years. I can not even imagine what went wrong against him, but maybe the next album. It would be good for his role in a song a day.

U.S.: Do you have other famous crusher in the meantime?

AY: Actually no, it only really has been. Something about it is so innocent. In some ways, is like a diamond in the rough. She is who she is and I like the way he wrote music to cope with life, to go in every bit of life insurance and outs, ups and downs, I like the way she writes about things that are as personal and get to know their music and get to know. I like how it blurs the two lines. She is very genuine. In fact, there were only. In fact she only had eyes for the industry.

United States: What else can we expect from you, now that the album is finally here?

AY: The album was released June 14 Currently, the plan is on tour. I was on the road since last October so I'm getting the urge to get out. Was on the way from June to December, more or less, then it will be a long haul. Started with a large bow in North America, Australia, Europe, England and Asia. We'll see what happens with singles. I'm not expecting anything to happen in terms of wild success that was "Fireflies". At the end of the day, if a song on the new album is not half as good or quarter, and I'll still be completely happy cause this was written the next chapter Owl City feels very right so if everyone likes and it feels good so wonderful. If it bombs and nobody loves himA, I always feel good as an artist, and I think that's what really matters most.