Popular Post

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amber Rose Addresses Nude Photos Leak Via Twitter


Amber Rose Addresses Nude Photos Leak Via Twitter
Seeing pictures of yourself naked leaked on the Internet is for sure that someone is crazy, and after revealing pictures of Amber Rose toured Web Tuesday (June 28), shaved bombers took to Twitter to vent.

According to reports around the blogosphere on fire with configure Web rumors that Amber sent nude photos of herself to Nicki Minaj girlfriend, curvaceous beauty has decided to punish all the talk by addressing the hubbub of tweets multiple.

Amber Rose confirmed that the photos were actually his, but strongly denied that the photos sent by Twitter ", these blogs are just trying to destroy ppls lives, I have not sent pictures to pls anyones boyfriend stop with lies. It's so ridiculous. SMH. "

Amber continued her tirade yesterday and seems to be some serious implications for the professional model, but it seems that the incident has negatively affected their relationship with rapper Wiz Khalifa.

"No matter what happened or how I feel ashamed, I have a man who loves me and has his back throughout. RealWizKhalifa thank u. @ :-)," amber said on Twitter. Hours later, Amber was clearly more to say, allegedly fled an inside job, accusing a former employee.

"I hoped that someone who spent four and allowed me to use my laptop a million times, I called the person sending my photos with them and I learned from this person immediately Wiz and our families and two have known this for two months, "wrote Amber.

Rose said the pictures were two years and went on to say that the leak caused by a company that works with it to cut off business relations. Cool as a cucumber, Wiz Khalifa affectionately tweeted, "Every day I wake up next to the beautiful wife. And return to life more beautiful" in support of his girlfriend.

Amber Rose can get lost photos? Think you get Wiz and because of that? Tweet us @ MTVRapFix and leave us a comment below.