Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Talk To One Of The Mafia "wives"


Talk To One Of The Mafia "wives"
Think Real Housewives shows push the envelope? Mob Wives VH1, which follows four women from Staten Island who have to face, while men in their lives behind bars, like being hit Bravo Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. We caught up with fellow cast and divorced mother of Renee Graziano, Anthony Graziano, whose father was the reputed consigliere of the Bonanno family, at a recent conference call. Graziano spoke about the season finale, which aired Sunday 20:00. The ladies will meet again for a safe reunion special oxides 10th July.

It was also a bit ', the show would have a negative impact on Staten Island?

I do not think this is a show of Staten Island. This show of four women who happen to live in Staten Island. If we did it somewhere else, somewhere else would be negative. There are people who have a negative outlook, certainly. Sometimes I even look at my life in a negative light, but I learned from this experience. We hope to go, people know that I am so human as the next person.

What have you learned from the first season?

I learned that I could have been much more explicit than I have to be. I am very passionate about my friends. It will never change. I'm taking what Season 2 is the same person you met Season 1 [But] I'm going to be thinner, because it's my way of plastic surgery. So I'm going to wear a little 'tight, as I usually do.

Do you have any fashion advice for voluptuous women?

My advice is to never wear anything that does not match. Do not be uncomfortable. Listen, not everyone has the same body. The thinner the girl happens to wear the dress little ankle. A plump woman happens to wear the better woman. But God created each and every one of us beautiful. So be who you are, just do not wear too tight.

Are there times you wish they had altered or treated differently?

I wish you posted some tears, but that's all real. I would like to add more songs like I do, so I'm not so stupid. I'm definitely not a difficult girl, I am a strong personality. I like Lucille Ball and Carol Burnett. That's what I wanted to grow. I wanted to be an actress, Joan Rivers. I had to do a big mouth, sometimes rude and a very angry person. So I'm a little upset about that. Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps people see the funny side of me.

What other misconceptions about "Mob women?''

I do not think [viewers] should we be so harsh and toxic at times like we are with each other. I think they are under the impression that we are part of a world that we are not. We women who care for our children and our homes. Sometimes you just do not ask questions.

How did you know what your father?

My first experience to know, according to the Government that my father was involved in illegal activities, was in fourth grade, when children are glued to an article in the Staten Island Advance in my office. I knew I was different from other children. I never questioned, I just left alone. I went home and said, "What is it? "They were like, 'Oh, the newspapers, they do not always write the truth." I said,' OK. I love you, Dad. "And I left like I was too young to understand .