Popular Post

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kim Cattrall Is Doubtful A Sex & The City 3!

Kim Cattrall Is Doubtful A Sex & The City 3!
This is perhaps the best!
It 'been a wonderful ride, but we are well prepared, you, if we are!
Kim Cattrall has opened recently why they were reluctant to sign on at first sex and the city movie after the series ended, and if she thinks that Samantha Jones is back for a third installment, and unfortunately, no signs better!

She explains:

"I do not know if it happens. Really, really have no idea. I love playing Samantha Jones. I'd like to play Samantha Jones again, but I do not know if I will. Initially, I was asked to make a movie script, no date of departure and a paltry sum. three I thought we should fight for a piece of what we have created, and it was my appetite. four of us set to the life. We had cable TV and we were not doing nearly what our colleagues did a television. I have worked damn hard and it was time to negotiate. "

Inneresting finally hear the reason for the chance to celebrate!

It makes sense to us!

And we will certainly miss gurl Samantha, if this is really the end for her!

If you go back, ladies always be in our hearts!

What do you think? If a Sex & The City 3 is?