Popular Post

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Toy Story 4 In The Work, Says Tom Hanks


Toy Story 4 In The Work, Says Tom Hanks 
"Toy Story 4" may soon become a reality, according to Tom Hanks.
The series became a huge success, with film the latest installment of the settlement of the biggest hits of 2010, reaching revenues of more than $ 1.6 billion in international box office. The original compensation payment of $ 300 million in 1995, 1999 and later earned $ 485 million.

Although "Toy Story 3" directed by Lee Unkrich, told CNN in December that it had plans to offer more animated shorts, but not necessarily a sequel, Tom Hanks might have some inside information.

The actor, who expresses the character of Woody the cowboy series, said "Showbiz Tonight" at the premiere of his latest film "Larry Crowne" on Monday that he believes further action may be in the works.

"I understand what is happening and if so, I hope they hire me [new]," he said. "They have almost all the lines I never said the hard drive up there at Pixar. They might not need me, I hope they will have some unique growl, they will need me so I can get in there and do it. "

Pixar, the studio responsible for the series, announced last week that they would have another publication in the calendar 2013, and the fans have been speculation that the event would be a sequel or a completely new story. They will simply wait for November 27, 2013 to get close enough to the studio to reveal what the day holds.