Popular Post

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Natalie Portman Welcomed A Son With Her Fiance Benjamin Millepied

Natalie Portman Welcomed A Son With Her Fiance Benjamin Millepied
Natalie Portman and her boyfriend Benjamin Millepied celebrates the arrival of a little boy.
People magazine broke the news of the birth, but gave no further details were released.

The couple, who met on the set of the film Black Swan, has made no secret of his joy at the prospect of becoming parents.

Although generally protective of their privacy, Portman, 30, began to talk more openly since announcing her pregnancy.

When she accepted her best actress Oscar earlier this year, she said, her French husband-to-be, saying: ". My love beautiful, and Benjamin, who now has given me the most important role in my Life

Speaking of motherhood, admitted: "I'm sure I'll make a lot of mistakes, but I'm open to learn."

Portman also seems that he has relaxed his strict vegetarian diet, to adequately maintain your growing child.

"I actually went back to being a vegetarian when I became pregnant, only because I felt like I would have liked that stuff," he said.

"I was listening to my body, eggs and milk, and that sort of thing.

"I know there are people who stay vegan. But I think you should just be careful, watch your iron levels and your levels of vitamin B12 and supplemented, if there are things you can make in your diet. "