Popular Post

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Marilyn Monroe - Marilyn Monroe Rare Photos Buy Garage Sale

Marilyn Monroe - Marilyn Monroe Rare Photos Buy Garage Sale
Marilyn Monroe, Hollywood icon of the 1950s who made headlines after a man in New Jersey purchased the rare photos of her at a garage sale. The images of Marilyn Monroe has been bought by Anton Fury over 30 years but has only recently been rediscovered, MyFoxNY.com reports.

Furia, who said he used to go to garage sales all the time in the 1980, I had no idea of ​​the strength of the negatives were rare photos of the legendary actress, saying: "I could not say what they were, I Seeing it was a girl in a bikini, but beyond that I do not know, so I bought it. I took it home and imagine my surprise. "Fury decided to keep a book in which he remained until this year. The amateur photographer found the images after cleaning your property, but insists he had no intention of making, saying: "I'm not here trying to make a million dollars -. Although it well, try to know what they are. " Clash of the arguments of the images have already created waves of attention, saying: "I have a million calls from around the world, media from around the world. In Australia this morning, Germany, Colombia, is crazy."

Marilyn Monroe, known for his films "Some Like It Hot" and "The Seven Year Itch," died in 1962 at the age of 36 years. She was found dead at his home in Brentwood, Los Angeles, to the cause of death recorded as "acute barbiturate poisoning" of a "probable suicide."